Cecilie Alloy Pole
Light, comfortable, hardy all-rounder
Cecilie is a brand-new aluminum pole produced in 7075 aluminum – beautifully light and solid enough to withstand the mountain’s worst.
This ski pole has a long, ergometric, and comfortable handle allowing an easy change of grip as the terrain changes.
It was designed and developed in cooperation with Per Finne Design at Voss in Norway to withstand continuous punishment on expeditions and in harsh winter-mountains.
- Long and comfortable handle in EVA – for change of grip while skiing.
- New leash function and construction – easier than ever to adjust height and grip.
- New leash adjustment around the wrist (one-hand-grip).
- Security leash function and attachment point – you’ll never lose your poles again.
- Solid powder basket made of Hypalon and PA6.
- Solid aluminum construction.
This is Cecilie Skog’s signature ski pole, made to match her signature ski. Cecilie Skog is one of the world’s premier adventurers. The only woman to have made the ascent of the Seven Summits – the highest points on all seven continents – she has crossed Greenland, climbed Cho Oyu and K2, and reached both the South and the North Pole.
Choosing the right length
Ski poles for backcountry use will usually have to be approximately 35-40cm shorter than your own height, as a thumb of rule. Another way to measure is to pick a pole that is around length from your armpit to the ground or 5cm shorter whilst standing upright.
Skill, experience, use, and personal preferences will also influence your choice of length. But be sure to not choose your poles too long, as that hinders blood circulation in the arms, makes it uncomfortable and gives you cold fingers while skiing in cold weather. All in all, it is about personal preferences.
- Length130,135,140,145,150 cm
- Weight450 g (per pair, 145cm)
- MaterialAlloy 7075
- UseMountain and expeditions
- Basket materialHypalon and PA6